Why Digital Marketing is Important to Grow Your Business
Prevent your business from economic shocks in 2020-21: Go Online!
The first thing that your business must be aiming at after the economic crisis of COVID 19 would be cost-cutting. But does reducing cost in marketing means reduced growth? Definitely not!
The deal that you have to crack is you need to shift from your traditional tools of marketing to digital marketing. Result-driven outcomes of investing in digital marketing will help you make unpredictable profits.
Digital marketing is sharing your products, services, and business values using digital tools. These tools “ethically hack” into consumers’ minds and communicate the value of your business to a very specific target audience.
If you think you can do without taking your business online, then you would want to read the following points:
- Global B2C ecommerce sales are expected to reach $4.5 trillion by 2021
- Indian online shoppers have seen a rise from 69 million to 100 million in years
- On average an Indian spends about 4-5 hours a day scrolling through social media, emails, and browsers.
- Companies spend 46% of their budget on content creation.
Before we delve into reading the importance of digital marketing, let’s quickly understand SEO.
Search engine optimization is the process of making improvements on and off websites in order to gain more exposure in search engine results.
Search is the “gateway” to all your answers as a consumer, and optimization of these searches is the gateway to all the profits as a marketer.
When you write content or make videos according to the keyword ranking you are for sure providing the customers what they are asking for. It is more like letting customers speak for you through user-generated content.
Here are some quick points that will explain why your business needs digital marketing:
- Businesses prefer using digital tools because unlike traditional marketing, you can, in real-time, measure and analyze your performance on the big World Wide Web!
- Pushing out more and more content ensures that you have increased the number of visitors manifolds!
- At this point when the world is consuming so much data online through social media channels, feed them what suits your sales! You need to carefully crawl inside and take the first-mover advantage and secure the media with your product and content.
- Digital marketing for small businesses provides a leveled playing field that is precisely why right from Sabyasachi to the small start-ups, all need to have a brand identity online.
- This ensures a lucrative ROI that can be tracked according to your investment. But the best part is, you don’t really have to invest more to gain more! You invest a very little amount and the returns are record-breaking!
- Through various trends, you increase your interaction with the customers which becomes key in providing what the market actually needs.
These trends are hyperdynamic. For instance, at one point short tail keywords would boost your business and in the next, features like voice search would trend the long-tail keywords.
Who would have pictured themselves trying a spectacle on their 3D face online and choosing a perfect buy?
Some Top digital marketing Trends in 2020 are:
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media stories
- Content marketing
- Augmented reality and Virtual Reality
Digital marketing directly links the consumer and the seller, thereby reducing contact and making you promote social distancing!! Prevent your business from economic shocks in 2020-21: Go Online!
Connect with the best digital marketing agency in Andheri, Magnarevo for the best deals for going online!